Achievement unlocked! ? October is a big deal for us as it hallmarks our 10th year in business. We’re ready to celebrate! Each week on the blog we’re sharing top projects that have mused us from the inside out.
After years of thinking of it, we decided to act on it. A content photoshoot was finally in the works highlighting vendors that I worked with pretty regularly over the past several months.
Our concept was pretty simple, a holiday themed photoshoot to push out all holiday long. My goal was to let the vendors really do what they wanted within the holiday realm.
To make it special we brought in a MUA and videographer to cover the day. From Octane, each vendor received a personal holiday letter and gifts under the Christmas tree from founder, Danielle Meadows-Stinnett.
This day was all about empowerment. Many of us felt in some way in our entrepreneur journey’s that “we can’t” whether by trial or circumstance. This styled shoot was meant to whisper to all of us that “we can”. And beyond this day, in our own way keep striving for our passions.
Here’s the FULL list of vendors that partook the styled shoot:
- Hosted by: Octane Design Studios / @octanedesigns
- Photography & Venue: Franzetti Photography / @m_franzetti
- Make Up: Edomoni Young / @Amavi_Beauty
- Place cards & Menus: Octane Designs Studios / @octanedesigns
- Event styling: Passionate Event Designs / @passionateeventdesigns
- Onsite Videography: Cre8tive Visions / @ei8hty_se7en
- Ugly Sweater Workshop: Octane Design Studios / @octanedesigns
- Youth Tents & Quilted Blankets: JRow Everything / @JRow_Everything
- Gifted Lifestyle Subscription Box: @mochamavenbox
- Gifted Bowties: Deez Bowties / @deezbowties
- Gifted Caligraphy Quotes: Caylie Mindling / @cayligraphy
- Catering: The Mousetrap / @mousetrap_ky
- Lunch Sponsor: Scale Consulting / @scalefemale Signature
- Hard Cider: ‘Almond Spice’, Pivot Brewing Co / @PivotBrewing